Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Blog peer Review

http://artinq.blogspot.com/ 
Project one review:
1. When looking at the photos in the blog seeing the themes represented I feel the work was done quite well. The images match the theme perfectly and were done with a lot of thoughtfulness to make sure to enrapture the intent.
Sadly the second project wasn't completed so I choose a different classmates to use for that.
2. Again the classmate did a great job selecting images for the use of representing the themes in the project. I wish I had been able to be more creative with this project with the images how my classmates were they did well finding new and different ways to represent the themes.

http://laurenroetzerartblog.blogspot.com
Project 2 review
1. La Source De La Loue was a image that was the same as one that both my classmate and I used from the art Gallery. Our reason wasn't exactly the same for why we choose it but it was similar, we both were drawn to the darkness in the image it was different form the majority which were brightly colored so something about the darkness and rushing water pull me into the unknown factor about the piece.
2. For the second classmate we did not have any art works that were the same between the two of us. However I do like the pieces they choose they are intriguing and have a good reasoning for picking them. One that I specifically was drawn to and would like to know more about would be The Marina Piccola. This piece is a scene of almost a desert mountain seen where I got the feeling it was one of pure peace and quite this interested me that it was able to demonstrate such calmness.

The process of peer review and reflection I feel is extremely valuable to the learning process especially  with a art class it allows you to get a understanding of how others are seeing the same works of art as you. This creates a new ability to be able to understand the works better your self.
The part I like best about this is having a chance to look into my classmates works they enjoy and to see what they enjoy about them this creates more unity in how we see things or gives a whole new insight on the art work.

As of right now none of my pieces have been commented on but I do look forward to read what people will have written about mine. I want to be able to learn from my classmates to see if they see things in a similar or different way than I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment